Sunday 27 September 2015

Dewdrop Baby Jacket - Preemie & Newborn Sizes



Dewdrop Baby Jacket ~ Preemie & Newborn Sizes
Newborn, Large Preemie, Medium Preemie, Small Preemie



Beautiful as a gift for an early baby ….. or even a doll
Also a great little unisex design ~
suitable for boy, girl or ‘don’t know yet’ babies

I will be knitting loads of these for the charities I support

This pattern can be bought from my ravelry pattern store ~

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dewdrop-baby-jacket---preemie--newborn


Long or short sleeves - you choose

DK (8ply) yarn
4mm needles

22sts - 4”

 
 


 
Copyright © 2015 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.
‘This work is registered with the UK Copyright Service.’

  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie - I try very hard to make easy patterns that are easy to follow - are cute too!

      Delete
  2. Another great pattern! I'd love to see this one in larger sizes. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful patterns with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0-3months, 6-9months, 9-12 months are already written !! - I just have to check them out this week Diane :)
      Also planning age 1, 2, 3 years as I think this will look really great in bigger sizes too :)

      Delete
  3. I was sure you would! Thanks!! I have to agree...it would be perfect for larger sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your patterns. I learned to knit about 4 yrs ago as a tribute to my mom, who was an avid knitter. Recently, I found a greater joy knitting for donations and your patterns make it possible for me to do so. I love this pattern (especially with multiple sizes). I've made several for preemies and infants. Thank you again :-)

    ReplyDelete